Call for Abstract
3rd International Conference on Data Structures and Data Mining , will be organized around the theme “Advance Technologies for Creative Inventions in Data Structures ”
Data Structures 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Data Structures 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Big data analytics examines huge amounts of data to uncover hidden patterns, correlations and other insights. With today’s technology, it’s possible to analyze our data and get answers from it almost instantly – an effort that’s slower and less efficient with more traditional intelligence solutions
- Track 1-1Volume Growth of Analytic Big Data
- Track 1-2Managing Analytic Big Data
- Track 1-3Data Types for Big Data.
- Track 1-4Refresh Rates for Analytic Data
- Track 1-5Replacing Analytics Platforms
- Track 1-6Big Data Analytics Adoption.
- Track 1-7Benefits of Big Data Analytics
- Track 1-8Barriers to Big Data Analytics.
Data Mining devices and program design projects incorporate Big Data Security and Privacy, Data Mining and Predictive Analytics will be in Machine Learning, Boundary to Database Systems and Software Systems.
- Track 2-1Big Data Security and Privacy
- Track 2-2E-commerce and Web services
- Track 2-3Medical informatics
- Track 2-4Visualization Analytics for Big Data
- Track 2-5Predictive Analytics in Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Track 2-6Interface to Database Systems and Software Systems
- Track 2-7Potential Growth versus Commitment for Big Data Analytics Options.
- Track 2-8 Trends for Big Data Analytics Options.
In assuming, a data conveyance focus, generally called an attempt data stockroom (EDW), is a structure used for recording and data examination. Data Warehousing are central chronicles of facilitated data from one or more different sources. This data warehousing combines Data Warehouse Architectures, Case contemplates: Data Warehousing Systems, Data warehousing in Business Intellect, Role of Hadoop in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, Commercial procedures of Data Warehousing, Computing EDA (Exploratory Data Analysis) Techniques, Machine Learning and Data Mining.
- Track 3-1Data mining systems in financial market analysis
- Track 3-2Application of data mining in education
- Track 3-3Data mining and processing in bioinformatics, genomics and biometrics
- Track 3-4Advanced Database and Web Application
- Track 3-5Medical Data Mining
- Track 3-6Data Mining in Healthcare data
- Track 3-7Engineering data mining
- Track 3-8Data mining in security
Big data is definitely one of the biggest tinkle phrases in IT today. Combined with virtualization and cloud computing, big data is a scientific capability that will force data centers to significantly transform and evolve within the next five years. Parallel to virtualization, big data infrastructure is unique and can create an architectural upheaval in the approach systems, storage, and software infrastructure are associated and managed.
- Track 4-1Cloud/Grid/Stream Computing for Big Data
- Track 4-2 High Performance/Parallel Computing Platforms for Big Data
- Track 4-3Autonomic Computing and Cyber-infrastructure, System Architectures, Design and Deployment.
- Track 4-4Energy-efficient Computing for Big Data
- Track 4-5Programming Models and Environments for Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing to Support Big Data
- Track 4-6Software Techniques and Architectures in Cloud/Grid/Stream Computing Big Data Open Platforms
- Track 4-7New Programming Models for Big Data beyond Hadoop/MapReduce, STORM Software Systems to Support Big Data Computing
The objective of big data organization is to ensure a high level of data quality and accessibility for business intelligence and big data analytics uses. Corporations, government agencies and other organizations employ big data management strategies to help them struggle with fast-growing pools of data, typically involving many terabytes or even petabytes of information saved with different file formats. Effective big data management helps companies locate valuable information in big sets of unstructured data and semi-structured data from a selection of sources, including call detail records, system logs and social media sites.
- Track 5-1Search and Mining of variety of data including scientific and engineering,social,sensor/IoT/IoE, and multimedia data
- Track 5-2Mobility and Big Data
- Track 5-3Semantic-based Data Mining and Data Pre-processing
- Track 5-4Cloud/Grid/Stream Data Mining- Big Velocity Data Link and Graph Mining
- Track 5-5Large-scale Recommendation Systems and Social Media Systems
- Track 5-6Computational Modelling and Data Integration
- Track 5-7Visualization Analytics for Big Data
- Track 5-8Data Acquisition, Integration, Cleaning, and Best Practices
- Track 5-9Big Data Search Architectures, Scalability and Efficiency
- Track 5-10Distributed, and Peer-to-peer Search
- Track 5-11Algorithms and Systems for Big Data Search
- Track 5-12Multimedia and Multi-structured Data- Big Variety Data
During latest years, data production rate has been growing exponentially. Many organizations demand efficient solutions to store and analyse these big amount data that are preliminary generated from various sources such as high quantity instruments, sensors or connected devices. For this determination, big data technologies can utilize cloud computing to provide significant benefits, such as the availability of automatic tools to assemble, connect, configure and reconfigure virtualized properties on demand. These make it much easier to meet organizational goals as organizations can easily deploy cloud services.
- Track 6-1Intrusion Detection for Gigabit Networks
- Track 6-2Sociological Aspects of Big Data Privacy
- Track 6-3HCI Challenges for Big Data Security & Privacy
- Track 6-4Privacy Preserving Big Data Collection/Analytics
- Track 6-5Privacy Threats of Big Data
- Track 6-6Threat Detection using Big Data Analytics
- Track 6-7Visualizing Large Scale Security Data
- Track 6-8High Performance Cryptography
- Track 6-9Anomaly and APT Detection in Very Large Scale Systems
- Track 6-10Trust management in IoT and other Big Data Systems
Online Analytical Processing is an innovation that is utilized to make choice bolster programming. OLAP empowers application clients to rapidly divide data that has been outlined into multidimensional perspectives and chains of importance. Through editing anticipated inquiries into multidimensional perspectives preceding run time, OLAP apparatuses give the benefit of expanded execution over conventional database access devices. The vast majority of the asset serious count that is essential to compress the information is done before an inquiry is submitted.
- Track 7-1Data Storage and Access
- Track 7-2OLAP Types (WOLAP, DOLAP, RTOLAP)
- Track 7-3OLAP Architecture
- Track 7-4OLAP tools and internet
- Track 7-5OLAP Functional requirements
- Track 7-6Control of spread sheets and SQL
Enormous Data is a liberal wonder which is a standout amongst the most every now and again talked about subjects in the present age, and is relied upon to remain so within a reasonable time-frame. Aptitudes, equipment and programming, calculation design, accurate centrality, the sign to commotion proportion and the way of Big Data itself are distinguished as the significant problems which are tarnishing the way toward acquiring important gauges from Big Data.
- Track 8-1Challenges for Forecasting with Big Data
- Track 8-2Applications of Statistical and Data Mining Techniques for Big Data Forecasting
- Track 8-3Forecasting the Michigan Confidence Index
- Track 8-4Forecasting targets and characteristics
Disseminated computing is a kind of Internet-based figuring that gives shared handling assets and information to PCs and unlike devices on attention. It is a typical for authorizing pervasive, on-interest access to a common pool of configurable process assets which can be quickly provisioned and discharged with insignificant administration exertion. Distributed calculating and volume arrangements supply clients and ventures with different abilities to store and method their info in outsider info trots. It depends on distribution of assets to accomplish rationality and economy of scale, like a utility over a system.
- Track 9-1Reference models for cloud computing
- Track 9-2Cloud deployment models
- Track 9-3Cloud Automation and Optimization
- Track 9-4High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Track 9-5Cloud-based systems
- Track 9-6Overarching concerns
Information illustration or information observation is seen by numerous orders as a present likeness visual correspondence. It is not requested by any one field, yet rather discovers translation crosswise over numerous It envelops the arrangement and examination of the visual representation of information, signifying "data that has been dreamy in some schematic arrangement, including attributes or variables for the units of data".
- Track 10-1Large data visualization
- Track 10-2Scalable parallel rendering algorithms
- Track 10-3Practical data visualization
- Track 10-4Visual analytics techniques for large, complex network data
- Track 10-5Future trends in scientific visualization
The way toward splitting information from source frameworks and bringing it into the information distribution center is ordinarily called ETL, which ruins for extraction, change, and stacking. Note that ETL eludes to a wide procedure, and not three very much categorized strides. The acronym ETL is maybe excessively short-sighted, on the grounds that it overlooks the passage stage and suggests that each of alternate periods of the procedure is particular. All things considered, the whole procedure is known as ETL.
- Track 11-1ETL Basics in Data Warehousing
- Track 11-2ETL Tools for Data Warehouses
- Track 11-3Logical Extraction Methods
- Track 11-4ETL data structures
- Track 11-5Cleaning and conforming
- Track 11-6Delivering dimension tables
Info mining frameworks and counts an interdisciplinary subfield of programming building is the computational system of discovering case in marvellous data sets including strategies like Big Data Search and Mining, Novel Theoretical Models for Big Data, High implementation data mining figuring’s, Methodologies on far reaching scale data mining, Methodologies on broad gauge data mining, Big Data and Analytics
- Track 12-1Novel Theoretical Models for Big Data
- Track 12-2New Computational Models for Big Data
- Track 12-3High performance data mining algorithms
- Track 12-4Methodologies on large-scale data mining
- Track 12-5Empirical study of data mining algorithms
Bunching can be viewed as the most vital unsupervised learning issue; along these lines, as each other issue of this kind, it manages meaning a structure in a gathering of unlabelled information. A free meaning of bunching could be the way toward sorting out items into assemblies whose individuals are comparable somehow
- Track 13-1Shared File System Accessibility
- Track 13-2Density Based Clustering
- Track 13-3Spectral and Graph Clustering
- Track 13-4Clustering Validation